THURSDAY, AUGUST 20
2P - 6P | Travers GMT Auto West
1080 W Terra Ln
Join us for the next Rizzuto Blood Drive at Travers GMT Auto West!
You can even hang out with Moon from 3p - 5p and grab this year's Rizz Show Blood Drive T-Shirt - hand drawn and designed by King Scott!
Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center (MVRBC) is a not-for-profit blood center that provides blood and blood components to 18 hospitals in the St. Louis metropolitan region.
Every day, patients at St. Louis-area hospitals receive blood transfusions that come from donors who volunteered to give blood at a Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center donor center or mobile blood drive.
THIS EVENT IS APPOINTMENT ONLY
To maintain a safe, hygienic environment at Donor Centers and blood drives:
- All staff and donors are now required to wear a face covering while inside Donor Centers or participating in a mobile blood drive. Paper masks will be provided for those who arrive without their own mask or facial covering.
- Donors are now required to make appointments for donation. To maintain social distancing and appropriate donor flow, walk-ins will only be accepted when an appointment slot is available.
- Potential donors who in the last 14 days have been within 6 feet of someone who has a COVID-19 infection or is being tested for the virus for greater than 15 minutes without use of personal protective equipment are asked to refrain from donation.
- Prior to donation, donors are screened for symptoms of illness (body temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, and hemoglobin level all are checked, and the donor completes a pre-donation Donor History Questionnaire).
- When possible, donors are asked to complete the Donor History Questionnaire online on the same day as their donation (see www.bloodcenter.org/EarlyQ)
- Staff have added space between chairs in screening areas and in the post-donation refreshment area. Between donations, staff wipe down chairs and surfaces to maintain a safe, hygienic environment
Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center is a not for profit, community based independent Community Blood Center, serving over 80 hospitals. Volunteer blood donors provide a critical, lifesaving resource that can come from no other source. Join the effort to help save lives by giving blood at the Point Blood Drive!
For more info on Mississipi Valley Regional Blood Centers, visit bloodcenter.org
© 2020 Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC